拼命去赚钱,人的福气自会来。
Go all out to make money, and you will be blessed.
年轻的时候,一定要拼命去赚钱。
When you are young, you must work hard to make money.
把别太多的时间浪费在无用的社交上。
Don’t waste too much time on useless social activities.
一定要记住,努力去赚钱,才是最为重要的事情。
We must remember that the most important thing is to make money hard.
赚到了钱,我们才会越活越从容。
When we earn money, we will live more and more leisurely.
先别急着去享受。
Don’t rush to enjoy.
过早的享受,其实是对福气的透支。
Premature enjoyment is actually an overdraft of happiness.
年轻时,多吃些苦,多拼命去赚钱,到老来,,就会越来越有福气。
When you are young, you should eat more bitterness and work hard to make money. When you are old, you will be more and more blessed.
穷在闹市无人问,富在深山有远亲。
Poor in downtown, no one asked, rich in the mountains have distant relatives.
当我们赚到钱了,我们做什么都会有底气,面子和尊严都会到来,人也会越来越好运。
When we earn money, we will have confidence in what we do, face and dignity will come, and people will be more and more lucky.
人在年轻的时候,精力充沛,学习能力强,做什么事情都容易做到事半功倍。
When you are young, you are energetic and have a strong learning ability. It is easy to get twice the result with half the effort.
在最好的年纪,去做最值得的事情,我们的命就会越来越好。
At the best age, to do the most worthwhile things, our lives will be better and better.
年轻时候,多吃些苦,人的潜能往往能够得到更好的挖掘。
When you are young, you can often better tap your potential by eating more bitterness.
就像一句老话说的:吃得苦中苦,方为人上人。
As an old saying goes, “Only when you eat hard, can you become a man.”.
人这一生,能够做到先苦后甜,也是一种莫大的福气。
In this life, it is also a great blessing to be able to be bitter before sweet.