熬过一些低谷后,我们的福气也就到来了

熬过一些低谷过后,我们都会变得越来越有福气。

After going through some low ebbs, we will become more and more blessed.

为什么呢?

Why?

因为低谷的到来,其实也是上天对于我们的考验。

Because the arrival of the valley is also the test of God for us.

通过了考验,我们就会获得对应的奖励。

If we pass the test, we will be rewarded accordingly.

玉不磨不成器。

Jade cannot be made without grinding.

人也是一样。

People are the same.

不经历一些低谷,不经历一些困难和挫折,我们是很难变得真正的强大的。

It is very difficult for us to become truly powerful without experiencing some low ebbs, difficulties and setbacks.

人在低谷期,才能够更好的压榨出我们身上隐藏的巨大潜力。

Only when people are at a low ebb can they better squeeze out the huge potential hidden in us.

我们每一个人,身上都隐藏着不可想象的力量。

Every one of us has an unimaginable power.

只是,在平常安逸的时候,我们是无法激发出来的。

However, we cannot be inspired when we are at ease.

只有在面临一些困境甚至是绝境,我们才能够最大化的激发出来,我们也才会因此发生蜕变。

Only in the face of some difficulties or even desperate, can we maximize the inspiration, and we will change accordingly.

当然,前提是我们能够熬过来。

Of course, if we can survive.

如果自己不努力去熬,自己半途放弃,那么日子也只能越来越沉沦,日子也会越过越艰难。

If you don’t work hard and give up halfway, then the days will only get worse and worse, and the days will get harder and harder.

无论多艰难,我们都要乐观去面对,把这当成我们磨砺自身的利器,我们才会拥有一飞冲天的那一天。

No matter how difficult it is, we should face it optimistically, and take it as a weapon to sharpen ourselves, so that we can have a soaring day.