年轻的时候,千万不要过早的透支自己的福气

别人自己太舒服。

Others are too comfortable.

越不舒服的事,越要去做。

The more uncomfortable things are, the more you have to do them.

年轻的时候,让自己吃点苦,不要迷恋在舒适区中。

When you are young, let yourself suffer a little. Don’t be obsessed with the comfort zone.

年轻吃些苦,到老来,则越来越有福气。

Eat some bitterness when you are young, and become more and more blessed when you are old.

人这一生,能够做到先苦后甜,才是最大的福气。

In this life, it is the greatest blessing to be able to be bitter before sweet.

不要把最好的年龄荒废了。

Don’t neglect your best age.

在年轻的时候,我们的体力好,精神充沛,学习能力强,做什么都是事半功倍。

When we were young, we had good physical strength, full of energy, strong learning ability, and we could get twice the result with half the effort.

在这样美好的年龄段,用来提升自我,提升自己的技能,去拓展自己的知识层面,去增大自己的见识,积极的努力去做更好的自己。

At such a beautiful age, they are used to improve themselves, improve their skills, expand their knowledge, increase their knowledge, and actively strive to be better themselves.

也许会有些辛苦。

It may be hard.

但暂时的苦,则会在未来会给我们带来数倍的福。

But the temporary suffering will bring us many times of happiness in the future.

反之,如果我们年轻的时候,过于安逸,整天颓废,好吃懒做。

On the contrary, if we are too comfortable when we are young, we are decadent all day long and lazy.

那么到老来,就会承受更多倍的苦,甚至生存都成问题,日子过得凄凄惨惨。

When you get old, you will suffer more times. Even survival will be a problem. You will live a miserable life.

年轻的时候,千万不要过早的透支自己的福气。

When you are young, don’t overdraw your blessings too early.

年轻多吃些苦,多些上进心,我们的福气才会越积累越多,会越来越好运。

When we are young, we should eat more bitterness and make more progress, so that we can accumulate more blessings and get more and more good luck.