做人,做到问心无愧,福气自来

做人,但求问心无愧。

To be a man, we should have a clear conscience.

做到了,我们的福气自会到来。

If we do, our blessings will come.

一个人,是否活得幸福,有的时候也并不是需要拥有多少的金钱,而是能够过得心安。

Sometimes it is not how much money you need, but how happy you can be.

心安,便是福。

Peace of mind is happiness.

当我们做什么事情,都能够凭着良心做事,我们自然就能够过得心安。

When we can do anything with conscience, we can naturally live in peace of mind.

平日不做亏心事,半夜不怕鬼敲门。

Don’t be afraid to knock at the door in the middle of the night.

如果我们为了一些小利益,做了一些伤天害理的事情,即使会因此赚到了一些小钱,但我们也往往会很难过得踏实。

If we do some outrageous things for the sake of some small interests, even if we earn some small money, we are often very sad and down-to-earth.

往往会因为一些风吹草动,就心惊胆战,变得惊惧不安,吃不好,睡不安,这又何必呢?

Often because of some wind and grass, they will be frightened, become nervous, can’t eat well, and can’t sleep well. Why?

做人,活得心安的人才最有福气。

As a person, those who live in peace of mind are most blessed.

对于钱财,我们不强求,我们只追求属于我们的,不属于我们的,不去强求。

For money, we do not demand, we only pursue what belongs to us, and do not demand what does not belong to us.

顺其自然,知足常乐,人反而会越来越好运。

Let nature take its course and be contented. On the contrary, people will get more and more lucky.

人这一生,身外之物,生不带来,死不带去,何不活得洒脱一些呢。

In this life, if you don’t bring things with you and die with you, why don’t you live freely.