学会表达。
Learn to express.
不要让对方猜。
Don’t let the other person guess.
人和人的信任,是靠不断的沟通和交流建立起来的。
People’s trust is built by continuous communication and exchange.
无论是什么样的关系,我们都要学会去表达自己的情感。
No matter what kind of relationship, we should learn to express our feelings.
千万不要觉得,对方应该明白你。
Don’t think that the other person should understand you.
而实际上,当你不说出来,当你不表达出来,对方是不会明白你和理解你的。
In fact, when you don’t speak out, when you don’t speak out, the other person will not understand you and understand you.
也不要理所当然的认为,谁和你关系好,对方就应该理解你和明白你。
Don’t take it for granted that whoever has a good relationship with you should understand you and understand you.
况且有的时候,我们自己都没有足够的明白自己呢。
Besides, sometimes we don’t understand ourselves enough.
很多关系很好的,最后闹翻了,往往就是因为没有学会表达,从而产生隔阂。
Many people who have a good relationship end up falling out, often because they don’t learn how to express themselves, which leads to estrangement.
如果对方暂时不明白你,就不要让对方去猜你的想法。
If the other party doesn’t understand you temporarily, don’t let the other party guess your idea.
而是要合理的表达出来,努力让对方去明白。
It’s about expressing it reasonably and trying to make the other person understand.
情侣之间也是一样。
The same is true between lovers.
千万不要总让对方去猜你的心思和想法。
Don’t always let the other person guess your thoughts and ideas.
有什么话,也不要都憋在心里。
Don’t hold anything in your heart.
憋在心里,对方永远是猜不出的。
Hold it in your heart, and the other person will never guess.
最终的结果就只有一个:隔阂越来越深,甚至会因此分道扬镳。
The final result is only one: the estrangement is getting deeper and deeper, and even split up.