在年轻的时候,就该好好的拼命赚钱。
When you are young, you should work hard to make money.
先把享乐丢一边。
Put aside pleasure first.
不要害怕吃亏。
Don’t be afraid to lose.
在最好的年龄,去做有升值的事情,未来的我们,才会越来越好运。
At the best age, we will be more and more lucky in the future if we do things with appreciation.
吃得苦中苦,方为人上人。
He who eats bitterness must be a master.
年轻时,多吃些苦,努力拼搏,努力去赚钱,到老了,就会越来越有福气。
When you are young, you should eat more bitterness, work hard and make money. When you get old, you will be more and more blessed.
先苦后甜,才是一种福气。
First bitter, then sweet, is a blessing.
年轻的时候,如果总是追求享乐,把最好的时间和精力荒废了,那么,到老了,往往会吃多倍的苦。
When you are young, if you always pursue pleasure and waste your best time and energy, you will suffer many times when you are old.
岁月,会走得比我们想象中的还要快。
The years will go faster than we imagined.
人,不经意间就老了。
People grow old inadvertently.
可等到老了,体质和精力下降了,再想去拼命努力,也许已经来不及了呢。
But when I get old, my physique and energy have declined. If I want to work hard again, it may be too late.
努力去赚钱,我们的烦恼才会越来越少,也才能够过上自己想过的日子。
Only by working hard to make money can we have less and less worries and live the life we want.
这个世界上大部分的烦恼,其实都是因为没钱引起的。
Most of the troubles in the world are caused by lack of money.
赚到了钱,你会发现,大部分的烦恼,都得到了很好的解决了。
When you earn money, you will find that most of your troubles have been well solved.